Lead project “Leibniz-E-Center Bioactives”
- A common platform for data mining, data analysis tools, information and data management and exchange: Leibniz Bioactives Cloud
Coming soon: PodCast “Wirsktoffradio”
Dr. Bernd Rupp and Dr. med. André Lampe will launch a PodCast “Wirkstoffradio”, dedicated to the topic of drug discovery. Various interviews with scientists from the Leibniz Association for Bioactive Compunds and Biotechnology will be available to offer an introduction to drug discovery from basic research to pharmaceutical application.
There are stories on definitions from the drug discovery and 20-minute productions to very well-known drugs planned, for example, “What exactly is paracetamol?”
The “Wirsktoffradio” offers the opportunity to present member institutes of the Research Alliance their concrete research topics and to bring them closer to an interested public. Furthermore, such a PodCast offers the opportunity to promote the research-related events and prizes, and to communicate the contents via another channel.
Stay tuned – further information will follow soon!
Funded “Seed Money” projects
LRA WB is supporting institutional cooperation between two or more Alliance members and granting “Seed Money” funding. Applicants are eligible to submit new proposals twice per year.
- B. Westermann, IPB Halle /F. Kloß, HKI Jena
Verbesserte Fungizidwirkstoffe durch Modifizierung natürlich‐vorkommender Fettsäuren aus Pilzen
- M. Dippe, IPB Halle / J. Thiele, IPF Dresden
Maßgeschneiderte Adapterpeptide für die Enzym-Immobilisierung
- P. Rizzo, IPK Gatersleben / K. Franke, IPB Halle
Genotyping studies associated with bioactive compounds biosynthesis in Hypericum species
- B. Hube, HKI, Jena / T. Gutsmann, FZ-Borstel, Borstel
Die Wirkungsweise des Pilztoxins Candidalysin auf Bakterien
- P. Stallforth, HKI, Jena / M. Weissenborn, IPB, Halle
Survival of the deadliest (SOFD)
- J. Thiele, IPF, Dresden / M. Weissenborn, IPB, Halle
Abiological catalysis by heme-carrying DNAzymes in DNA-polymer microgels (polyDNAcat)
- E. Freier, ISAS, Dortmund / M. Weissenborn, IPB, Halle
Multiplexing GC-MS analysis for a generic high throughput enzyme screen (MULTI-GC)
- G. Kaluđerović, IPB, Halle / J. Hengstler, IfADo, Dortmund
Fluorescence nanoparticles as drug carriers for natural product emodin
- B. Michels, LIN, Magdeburg / L. Wessjohann, IPB, Halle
Cognitive enhancement by natural compounds
- G. Kaluđerović, IPB, Halle / E. Freier, ISAS, Dortmund
Traceable nanomaterials for drug delivery
- A. Hamann, S. Frischbutter, DRFZ, Berlin / A. Brakhage, HKI, Jena / L. Wessjohann, IPB, Halle
Implementation of comprehensive screenings for novel immunomodulators within libraries of natural compounds